Monday, April 26, 2010

Fill in the Blanks

One morning I woke up and checked my wallet, I had ____ dollars. But then my brother takes all my money, affecting it by ____. I' m now left with ____ dollars. I decided to ask my mom for money and she gives me ____ dollars. Then I saw ____ dollars but I was too lazy to pick it up. Then I bought candy, affecting my money by ____. After that, the ice cream truck came by so I decided to buy some ice cream affecting my money again by ____. Now I am left with____.

Use: -10, -5, -1, 0, 1, 3, 7, 10

4 comments:

  1. Good job Hazel. I liked how your brother takes your money and how you were too lazy to pick up money that you saw. I also liked how the ice cream truck cam by, because it was very creative.
    Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Hazel! I think you did a great job job with this. I like how you put things like being to lazy to pick up money and such because it made this problem very unique! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice one it was more intresting because you chose a different colour.

    ReplyDelete