Monday, April 26, 2010

Problem Solving

This is my problem I made, I hope you can solve it! (:

Bob saw that he had __ dollars in his pocket. He asked his mom if she had anymore spare change. Bob's mom gave __ dollars to make __ dollars. He remembered that he owes his friend Jack __. He went to Jack's house and gave it, now he has __ dollars. On his way home from Jack's house he found a dollar but he owes __ dollars for Chad and __ for Emma. He gave __ dollars to Emma and now Jack doesn't owe anyone else except for Chad.

Use: -10, -5, -1, 0, 1, 3, 7, 10

4 comments:

  1. Good job Angelique. I liked how Bob owed a lot of his friends money, and that amount was subtracted from what he had. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Angelique! I think you did a very good job thinkng of this. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good JOb Angelique. Can someone tell me what you guys did cause I can't find notes for problem solving here in our blog. Thanks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice job, but you didn't have much to do so, you could have made it bigger.

    ReplyDelete